Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hidden T.R.easure









T.R.endsetters.... I have to let you all know about a place where I believe is a hidden T.R.easure. The place is Brooklyn Bridge Park in D.U.M.B.O. Brooklyn. (Down under Manhattan Bridge.)The area is in between both the Manhattan & the Brooklyn Bridges. There is no place like this. These grounds can be used for many different things. While I was there I saw someone taking in a good book. There was also a couple having a picnic. I've seen from yachts, to people walking their dogs, to even a couple of people getting married @ different times. It's a place of absolute tranquility. I highly recommend it for anyone that is trying to create, fall or STAY in love, or simply search for peace. So... If you're in the area, stop by the BK Bridge park @ DUMBO. It will be worth your while.

Stay Inspired....

No comments:

Post a Comment